Sexual wellness encompasses sexuality as a whole within 5 different aspects:
Play, Sensuality, Sexuality, Exploration, Sacred
If any one of the aspect are out of whack then it will affect the rest of your sexuality. Your sexual wellness impacts the rest of your life including your mind, body and spirit. Each aspect is important for you nurture and discover so you may have healthy sexual relationships with yourself and others.
It is important to understand when within this context, the use of the word sexuality does not simply refer to the act of sexual activity or orgasm, which is a very good, but is only a small part of sexuality. Succulent Living considers sexuality as a whole, which effects our physical health, happiness, passion, creativity, emotional and mental wellbeing.
The benefits to sexual wellness:
- More energy
- Happier in all areas of your life
- More physical health and longevity
- Lots and lots of Orgasmic Experiences
- Deeper connection in your relationship with others
- Supports improved general wellbeing and joy
- Increases imagination and creativity
- Promotes and increasing your communication skills sets
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence, among many others.
Original post https://www.succulentliving.com/